This course is aimed at those engineers who are mentoring current or potential BEngTech Apprentices or part time BEngTech students who are completing their studies as a mix of class and work based learning.
In this course, you will:
- Understand how a great mentor can contribute significantly to the learning experience for apprentice/learner and the employing organisation
- Understand the academic requirements for learning completed in the workplace
- Develop your own L&D delivery skills
- Understand how to manage challenges associated with mentoring
- Reflect and learn from your own experiences over the years
How to enrol
Enrolment in this course is by invitation only, via Otago Polytechnic. Please contact Sarah Hexamer for further details.